T shirts are guaranteed to all participants who register before May 8th.
|7:00am||Charlotte Mile registration and packet pickup opens|
|7:30am||Race Village Opens|
|7:30am||Let Me Run 5K registration and packet pickup opens|
|7:45am||Charlotte Mile registration and packet pickup closes|
|8:00am||Charlotte Mile Race Starts|
|8:30am||Charlotte Mile Awards Ceremony|
|8:45am||Let Me Run 5K registration and packet pickup closes|
|9:00am||Let Me Run 5K Starts|
|10:00am||Let Me Run 5K Awards Ceremony|
For more information about The Charlotte Mile, CLICK HERE.
The Let Me Run 5k run will start at 9:00am at the Whitehall Business Park (3600 Arco Dr, Charlotte, NC 28273). Cars can enter the business park from W Arrowood Rd or S Tryon St. Cars will not be allowed to enter from Sandy Porter Rd.
Check out our Parking Map.
- Based on the Road Runners Club of America (RRCA) guidelines, headphones, iPods and MP3 players are strongly discouraged during the race.
- No pets are allowed on the course.
- No littering, smoking, or consumption of alcohol permitted anywhere in Whitehall Business Park.
- Unregistered runners are not allowed. Bandits will be disqualified from this and future races.
- Numbers must be worn on the front and be clearly visible at all times.
- For safety, runners who withdraw during the race must inform a race official or aid station volunteer.
- No roller blades, bicycles or skate boards.
- Baby joggers will be allowed but will start behind all runners and walkers.
Additional Information Regarding Headphone Use:
The use of personal music devices is strongly discouraged at this race. To enjoy all that our race has to offer and for the safety of all participants, Start 2 Finish encourages a headphone-free environment during the running of the Let Me Run 5k.